Showing all 3 results
neoVI Fire 2
Key Features 8x$2,695.00
- 8x CAN FD
- 4x LIN
- Ethernet: DoIP/XCP
- All channels run simultaneously and are timestamped in hardware.
- Fully isolated high-speed USB interface allows a PC to safely send and receive messages.
ValueCAN 3 (2x Dual Wire CAN [ISO 11898-3])
Windows XP / Vis...$395.00
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.X / 10 and Linux
- ISO11898 dual wire CAN Physical Layer (TJA1040x2) compatible with Device Net and
- J2534 Compliant for CAN and ISO15765
- RP1210 Compliant for CAN and J1939
- CCP Protocol Hardware acceleration
- Supports listen-only operations
- Double Buffered CAN transmission
- Industry Standard 9-PIN D-Sub Connector Pin out
- Integrated 1 Meter USB Cable
- Transient and Reverse battery protected
- Green and Red LEDs indicate transmission or
reception of USB data.
- LED indicates transceiver power.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40° C to +70°C
- Fully USB powered with option for external power
- 6-40V VDC compatible with 24V industrial systems.
- Isolated Transceiver Side Power Consumption
(typical): 15mA @ 14.4 VDC (maximum during bus
fault) 100mA @ 14.4 VDC
- On board Processing: 40 MIPS RISC based design
- 64 bit time stamping to an accuracy of 500 nanoseconds
for one channel, 5 microseconds for two
channel usage. Time stamp never overflows.
- Firmware: Field upgradeable design (flash
- Vehicle Spy Trial Setup Tool for Baud Rates
- Graphical Bit Timing Tool
- Warranty: One year limited warranty
- Physical Dimensions: 45″ (1.14 m); 3.125 oz (87 g)
- 4 Dual Wire CAN
- 2 LIN / KLINE / ISO9141
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 4 Configurable MISC Inputs 0-36V, PWM I/O, Digital I/O, including 1 Analog Input